Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FEATURED WEDDING: Rachel & Adam's NYC Skyline Wedding

Rachel and Adam's wedding was both picture perfect and very exciting for me to coordinate. I got to go to new places- Ace Hotel to get ready in the morning, Water's Edge for the wedding, and then I met some of my now favorite vendors! First, I met Stephen Andrews, a photographer who I had not worked with previously. I didn't know that day that I would fall in love with his contemporary style upon seeing his blog. Not only was Stephen a pleasure to work with, but I became a huge fan of his work. Next, I met Andrew Pascoe, a florist from Oyster Bay. While I had spoken to Andrew over the phone during confirmations, it was refreshing to see that he was on site the day of the wedding, placing even the smallest detail by hand. I was blown away by his floral design and have since worked with him on several occasions and I always get excited to see what he comes up with!








Below is probably my favorite candid wedding shots! The glass seemed to be resistant to breaking!




Cute favors!


Read Rachel & Adam's formal review of our services here on WeddingWire or a more casual review here on LIWeddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment